Dear Sir/Ma,

We got an instruction from our client to contact you on the above subject,
Below is your Shipping documents/Invoice and copy of DHL receipt for your
tracking. Please confirm accordingly if your address is correct, before we
submit to our outlet office for dispatch to your regional office.

View Your Shipping Documents/Invoice and Copy of DHL Receipt With The Link On
the Subject of this Mail { Preferabble on your internet explorer or the Mozilla

2018 (c) DHL International GmbH. All rights reserved.
DHL Corporate
Office. +1 (800) 321-8807<tel:(800)%20321-8807> FREE FREE
Visitingaddress: 180 Park
 PO Box 950, 07932 Florham Park, NJ.