May Almighty God Bless You!!!

I have a Mutual/Beneficial Business Project that would be benificial to you. I
only have  two questions to ask of  you, if you are interested.

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust ?

Please note that the deal requires high level of maturity, honesty and secrecy.
This will involve moving  some money  We wish to transfer the sum of (US$14.3
MILLION) Fourteen –  Million Three Hundred Thousand  UNITED STATES DOLLARS into
your personal or company's bank account. from my office, on trust to your hands
or bank account.Also note that i will do everything to make sure that the money
is moved as a purely legitimate fund, so you will not be exposed to any risk.

I request for your full co-operation. I will give you details and procedure
when I recieve your reply.To commence this transaction, I require you to
immediately indicate  your interest by a return reply.I will be waiting for
your response in a timely manner.

Best Regard,
Dr.Paul Amos
Liste de diffusion cyberinternational