Dear cyberinternational@ml.free.fr   This is with reference to our meeting on
1-07-2016 (date) when we visited your factory in connection with purchase of
your product. We are pleased to place an order for your product against item
number  and size  We would appreciate if the order is delivered at the address
given below  so that we can start selling it to customer the onset of summers.
 The terms and conditions of the purchase order are as follows: 1. Order for
your product with item number  and size . 2. Delivery will be made at the
address mentioned above. 3. The order should be delivered latest by. 4. 100%
payment will be made on delivery. 5. If the order is not delivered by the due
date, please consider it as cancelled. 6. The price per pair, as mutually
agreed, is usd.  inclusive of all taxes. We hope to have a long business
relationship with you. Please feel free to contact the undersigned for any
clarifications or discrepancy in the order details.  Best regards,