Hello beloved one.

Greetings to you.

First: I tender my  apologies to bodging into your privacy this way without a
formal notice. However I got your contact from the online personal data
collection unit during my frantic effort to source for a sincere reliable,
Capable independent and selfless trustworthy and god fearing person to handle
this humanitarian oriented project for me. But before i proceed, i would like
to introduce myself to you to know me better with proves:

My name is Les Scadding,  from UK, I am 66 years, use to be an unemployed
mechanic until in 2009 when luck smiled on me.  I was the winner of
Euromillions Lottery of 2009 where i scooped the amazing sum of £45million. you
can check it out here (
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/45m-lottery-winner-les-scadding-433887) I
was 58 then. I have three kids  Lisa, Nicola, and Daniel.  Having been lucky to
win the above mentioned sum in 2009, I settled all my kids and made them
millionaires through my winning sum. Then i made some few donations to my
church and bought few properties. Then the rest of the fund where handed over
to wealth and assets management Inc for a good investment in dollar, which has
currently accumulated  about $25 Million both capital and return on investment
( ROI)...

Now I am battling with a testicular cancer which i beat five years ago but later it resurfaced
again. This was discovered when i had my last perennial test this year. My doctors advised that i
should be taken to a hospice cos he said i got few time here on earth.. Under this premises, I
resolved to dole out the entire money that i have left from the lottery money with the wealth and
assets to god fearing and non-greedy person for the purpose of starting a humanitarian project with
it; that would immortalize me when am gone. like i said before, i have settled all my children and
therefore have nothing to do with this. The physical property i bought will surely be
"bequeathed" to them in my attested "WILL" which will be amended as soon as i
found a reliable person to champion this course. I want this money to be used to touched people's
life mostly the less privileged, orphans, destitute etc. it was by god's grace that i won that
lottery when i had nothing, therefore it would be wise that i give it back to the society in total
appreciation of god's grace and love upon my life. I am contacting you to seek for your unalloyed
dedicated and devoted cooperation to handle this fund for the purpose of floating a humanitarian
project with it..I know this might sound weird or strange to you but its the real fact and reality
which you will find out when i unveil some vital information to you about this.

If you can handle the fund to effect life positively, don't hesitate to write
me back so that i can let you know what is required of you to execute this
mission. of course certain percentage of the money will be allotted to you for
your sincere and selfless service. and please note that I don't need a penny
from you during this period cos  there would be no need for that. All i need is
just your sincerity, devotion and dedication to execute the project with fear
of god and commitment to humanity.

I shall be looking forward to your candid response at your earliest convenience

Les Scadding