DEAR SIR/MADAM

We are an established entity here in the Middle East with series of closed
deals and strong partnerships achieved by years of continuous diligence, trust
and uninterrupted attention to our clients. We identify various projects and
ventures through our business consultants.

We are basically seeking expansion strategy through diversified strategic
decisions. We have a broad view on investment banking from expertise of our
team. We identify entrepreneurial skills, strong partnership, leadership
experience and possible investments all in the vain to increase our overall
portfolio. We would like to review your business summary or presentation to
understand your project.

Therefore we wish to know the possibility of going into an investment
partnership within your present scope of business. We are open to further
discussions if you consider my proposal to be along your path of planning.

Regards.
ANNIMARI  LEDIN GERDA
(INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT AGENT)

Liste de diffusion cyberinternational