--
Research has it that 9 out of every 10 papers face rejection from
high-impact scholarly journals. It has also been confirmed that other
journals who aim to achieve a high impact standard, now follow suit.
It is therefore important that, as an excellent writer/author in your
field, your paper deserve to be published in a high impact factor
journal without being rejected; this is why we give our time and
effort, to accord you the honor you deserve, and to save you the time
and effort you might waste on multiple rejections by thoroughly
reviewing and editing your paper(s) for errors that may cause
rejection according to the journal's editorial policy.

Our Pricing:

 Prices are calculated on a flat rate basis (First 15 pages) Extra
pages @ $5 per page

 Turnaround Time
 Express (Within 24 Hours)

 Editing Fee
 $350.00

 Express (Within 48 Hours)

 $220.00

 Standard(Within 5 Working Days)

 $170.00

 Regular(Within 10 Working Days)

 $120.00

Please kindly send your manuscript as attachment to the following
e-mail address; pap...@scribescience.ga
<mailto:pap...@scribescience.ga>
, providing the following information;

1. Job Title.
2. The journal you intend to publish your work with.
3. Subject Area.
4. Speed (Standard or Express).

Please note that the manuscript should be in the format:

Font: Arial
Font size: 12
Line spacing: 1.5

Upon receipt of a manuscript, an acknowledgment letter bearing the
manuscript tracking number and a service quote would be sent to the
author.

Our team of editors makes it a priority to handle your manuscript in
accordance with the service you choose. After editing of each
manuscript, we send two edited copies of the manuscript to the author
based on the service type chosen by the author and confirmation of
payment of handling fee.

Our services include the following:

Proof-reading
Grammatical editing
Translation
Proper punctuations
Paraphrasing and editing of sentences
Formatting of figures and tables
Formatting of references to the required standard and
Advising authors where necessary on possible ways to improve their
articles.

For effective service, authors should send the name and link if
possible of the journal they wish to submit their manuscript to for
publication.

For more information, visit our website: http://scribescience.ga/

Best regards,

Dr. Linda. Hale
Editorial Board Chairman
scribescience
http://scribescience.ga/

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,