U.S DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY
OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSET CONTROL (OFAC).
JURISDICTION: FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES
HEADQUARTERS: TREASURY BUILDING 1500 PENNSYLVANIA  AVENUE,
NW WASHINGTON, DC UNITED STATES.

  Hello!!!

        This letter is being brought to your attention through the Committee of
the U.S Department of Treasury, in conjunction with the Federal Supreme Council
of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Recently, after a Conference Meeting was
held, the above organizations have decided to release some of the confiscated
wealth seized from the recent crack downs on corruption. Money, gold and
diamonds all worth Billions of dollars have been obtained through various forms
of anti-corruption military work. The Organizations listed above met and took a
vote, and have agreed the wealth will be split up, and shared among various
civilians with clean criminal records, who pay their taxes regularly, but
focusing primarily on former victims of scams or frauds.

       Therefore, it is our absolute pleasure to inform you that you have been
selected to receive the compensation payment of 100 Carats of rough uncut
diamond, graded as S12 quality diamonds which approximate value of 2,000,000
USD (Two Million USD) with natural gold nugget huge at 15.48 troy ounces (481.5
Grams), and a size of 3.55" (8.8 cm) long x 2" (5 cm) wide x 0.5" (15 mm)
thick, along with a cash sum of  4,000,000 USD (Four Million USD). These
treasures have only been awarded to you and 49 other individuals from different
parts of the World, the majority being from the United States Of America, Great
Britain (U.K), Asia and European Countries. The government uses this platform
to appreciate you for been a responsible and valued citizen so far, and we wish
to compensate and contribute positively into your life, whilst hopefully
boosting the economy in your area.

      To avoid complications from developing or if you have any doubt at all
about the legitimacy of this transaction, then please travel down to the
Central Bank of UAE; Head Quarters in Biannual Street, Al Bateen Area, PO Box
854, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE) to claim and collect your earnings,
where we can offer help loading the items, but unfortunately we can not be held
responsible for any travel costs related to this trip, including but not
limited to; flight/train costs, overweight luggage fees, hotel/accommodations,
etc.

 If traveling to UAE is not an option, then your compensation funds can be
delivered to your home address, via the new and one of the fastest Aircraft
delivery companies; Cargo and Logistics, Courier Services Inc. (CLCS). If you
could please reply back to this email, notifying us of which remittance option
works the best for you, we will work out the details and a pick up date if you
are traveling to the UAE Headquarters, or a delivery date if you would rather
want the compensation be delivered directly to your home address.

Along with your decision please take the time to fill out this quick
questionnaire, so the recipients of these compensations can be compared and
properly documented, to make sure there were no bias or unfair practices in who
received the funds.

Full Name: ....................................  Mailing or Home address:
.............................Telephone Numbers:............................
Occupation: ..................................       Your Age:
........................................  Attach Any Valid ID CARD:

  After replying to this email, and filling out the above questionnaire
correctly, expect to hear directly from my office within three (3) hours after
we receive and process the information.  Below are some information on the
delivery process from Cargo and Logistics, Courier Services Inc. (CLCS)

      The delivery insurance charges of your Treasures/Cash Compensation Award
is all that you're required to pay and get your awarded treasures and cash
delivered at your resident and nothing more. Meanwhile it's your duty to take
care of the delivery Insurance of your choice as listed by the Cargo & Logistic
Courier Management stated below. This has been made compulsory and mandatory
that you remit (pay) the delivery insurance of your choice due to you are the
legitimate owner of the consignment box which will be delivered to your
provided residential address, and the payment slip will also be used as a proof
to the Diplomatic Delivery Agents that you're the rightful owner of the box
upon their arrival at your doorstep. After your agreement and plans to claim
your Compensation Treasures/Cash they will be loaded in a metal consignment
box.The DELIVERY INSURANCE will also assure and guarantee you that NO
Governmental or Non-Governmental parasites will stop your question your
 consignment box until it arrive a

                      SELECT YOUR PREFERRED DELIVERY SERVICE METHOD STATED
BELOW!!!!!!!

------------ Cargo Logistics Premium Express (24 hours Delivery) One
Day----------------

Mailing: $300.00
Insurance: $250.00
Vat: $50.00

Total Delivery Cost for 24hrs: $600.00 USD (Six hundred US Dollars Only)....

-----------Cargo Logistic Special Express (96 hours Delivery) Four
Days------------------------------

Mailing: $200.00 00
Insurance: $200.00 00
Vat: $50.00 00

Total Delivery Cost for 96hrs: $450.00 00 (Four Hundred and Fifty US Dollars
Only)...

  With all due respect my office hope that you understand all that have been
briefed and explained to you in regards to how your Golds/Diamonds Treasures
and the cash price of (US$4,000,000.00) have been legally awarded and allocated
to you by the U.S Department Of Treasury in conjunction with the Federal
Supreme Council of the United Arab Emirates. So try to indicate your preferred
delivery choice among the two stated above, and without experiencing much
delays my office and the Cargo Logistic Courier Management now await to get a
swift and positive response from you to enable us commence with the safe
dispatching of your 1,000 Kilograms Of Golds & 1,000 Carats of rough uncut
Diamond alongside with its cash price, which all will be loaded in a metallic
consignment box for an Aircraft shipment to your doorstep with an immediate
effect upon your compliance to the of content this e-mail.

  Note: There is no risk involved, as this transaction will be executed under a
legitimate procedure that will protect you from any breach of Governmental law.
Due to the excess uncontrollable world theft hacking and the false
impersonating emails you receive regularly, the FBI after carrying out thorough
investigations on this transaction and confirmed it legal, has advised that you
change your email address password and keep the new password safe and secured
to yourself alone for vital security reasons before reply back to my office to
get further information on how your compensation funds and treasures can reach
you.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION,
SECRETARY STEVEN TERNER MNUCHIN
U.S DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY

OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSET CONTROL (OFAC).
1500 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. USA.
Official Emailing:        secretaryste...@airmail.cc  /
sec.steventernermnuc...@gmail.com / usa_treasuryaw...@wdc.gs
Office Open:  24 hours/ 6 Days Per Week.
www.treasury.gov

               ©1789 - 2018
Liste de diffusion cyberinternational
Pour se dйsinscrire :