From:   nick royall, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I could indeed do some corrosion tests and publish the
results. With regard to hitting black powder I have tried
the same thing with very fine powder between two sheets
of tissue cut out as a primer. It does go bang (most of
the time) and would be ideal for BP shotgun or obsolete
percussion arms where modern No.11 caps dont fit. I have
also tried a compound called S4N4 F*** me is that a goody,
does not explode under heat but makes a hell of a
bang when just rubbed between two hard objects. I think
it its manufacture is banned in some countries but it is
not proscribed here.

Nick
Why me?

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]