From:   "Charlie", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Steve and all Cybershooters
Great news for me and hopefully for you, too. After four months offline,
Gundealer.net (www.gundealer.net) and Countrymans Weekly Online
(www.countrymansweekly.co.uk) are back in business.
Many apologies to anyone who tried to look at them. The owners of
Gundealer.net had some financial problems, which they have worked out.
Gundealer.net started life as the National Gundealers' Directory, which was
a supplement I put together for Shooting Times magazine in 1997. It provides
a free and comprehensive list of  UK gunshops. I put it on the web in March
1999, added free gun classified advertisements to the site (you pay if you
sell your gun through the site), and sold it to an American company in
February last year.  That company has now resurrected the site.
It also means that those who entered the draw for the popular Gundealer.net
baseball caps, which bear the legend "They fly they die" will get them, as I
can now afford the postage.
Countrymans Weekly Online is a fieldsports news service. It is the Internet
presence of The Countryman's Weekly, which is an excellent paper based in
Devon - and has nothing to do with the owner of Gundealer.net.
All the best
Charlie Jacoby
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]