From:   "E.J. Totty", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>If he is a police armourer he almost certainly has Section 5 authority
>so there is an excellent chance he has done nothing wrong.
>
>Steve.

        Steve,  & David,

        Maybe he irritated someone?

        That comment above about "enough weapons to start a war" is
about as irresponsible a remark as I've read lately.
        I certainly would not comment that any object is a weapon,
unless it had -- after that fact -- been used as such.
        So, merely possessing an arm -- and not the ammunition -- is
considered having the capability to wage war? In that case, let us head
over to whatever authority and register our brains, since it without a
question the most important aspect of humanity that allows even the
thought to 'wage war'. And, it the wherewithal is knowledge, then we may
as well submit to intensive questioning and subsequent constant censure,
lest we let the 'cat out of the bag'.

--
Well, given that Robin Cook is making lots of speeches at the moment
about cracking down on the arms trade perhaps his local police

No doubt the police will search through the pile of stuff they
have seized and charge him with minor technical offences that any RFD
could be charged with, but who knows, perhaps he is some major
criminal.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01