From:   "Earl W", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Just seen the advert for Time Team, to be shown next Thursday
at 9pm on Ch4.
In the program they investigate a burial chamber somewhere in
England (I think) where the victims of a ritual killing have
been buried.

On examination of a skull, the woman examiner says of the
fracture "this looks like they've been hit with considerable
force with a Cricket Bat".

The blow I assume was the cause of death.

Looks like Prince Phillip was correct about mass-murder with a
cricket bat.

Wonder what the anti's who vilified him for that comment would
say now...?

EW

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.