I'm out tonight I've come down with head cold or something.Plus Amber has a 
volleyball game tonight.I think it is a scrimmage but she would like me to be 
there.If I get back in time may try to show up and tough it out.

Chris



----- Original Message ----
From: Cynthia Whalen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 2:44:29 PM
Subject: [COWs] Re: Wed. Evening Bike Ride!


I'll try to hang on. 

 
          ----   _o            _o  
    -------  `, <,          `, <, 
       ----(x)/(x)     (x)/(x)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



----- Original Message ----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 1:13:36 PM
Subject: [COWs] Re: Wed. Evening Bike Ride!



I'm in

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: "Tim Lucas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] Wed. Evening Bike Ride!
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 08:34:43 -0400


Susan and I were cruising the Caribbean last week on one of those ships that 
have enough food to feed a third world country.  It was really more like “Storm 
Chasing” or being chased.  With 3 all you could eat meals (sometimes 4) and 3 
to 4 servings of ice cream every day, not to mention my bar tab, I came back 
Sunday evening at +8 lbs.  I’ve been riding and fasting the last couple days 
trying to shed this extra bulk.  If I’ve ever made anyone ride faster than they 
wanted to go then tonight is your chance for redemption.  I’m feeling a bit 
sluggish.  
 
  
5:30 Starbucks!!! 
  
  
tim






      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to