I agree. It was great having it there but with those hours, they might
as well shut it down.  


--Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of will newton
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 10:03 PM
To: CyclistsOfWilson-COWs
Subject: [COWs] Re: monday night ride-better posted late than never!


I went out tonight at about 6:30 and rode for an hour and it was getting
dark quickly.  I think it's time to move it up again to an earlier time.
How do you guys feel about 6:00 next Monday @Starbuck's?  I did see
their new schedule, which will start next Monday Mon-Fri 6-1.  Man, I'm
gonna miss that place...

will

On Sep 22, 12:10 pm, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Out today due to school workshop
> 6:30 time is late for us since we are not able to eat first makes 
> dinner run into bed time, Jim



DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is for the intended recipient only.
If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete 
it from your system; access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on 
any of it by anyone else is prohibited.
If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly, please 
notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to