I was trying to wear Vino down on the final sprint by laying down a
25mph lead out, but my plan failed as I was dusted in the final 100
yards.  Great Wednesday ride.  Very little wind and hills made for a
very quick ride.  Almost got home in time to cut grass but luckily we
threw in some chat time after the ride and I was spared.

 

Tim

 

 

 

________________________________

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 8:30 AM
To: Cows of Wilson
Subject: [COWs] Ride report

 

Monday family ride only Will and i showed up, Will wanted to go
somewhere so we did the

peasrsonpeak ride.  Will was on his hybred, asomehting about those he
popped it up to 22mph at one time had 

me at a cadance  of 130.  Only two  more Monday rides left.

Wednesday Tim, Vino and David C 22 mile ride,Tim and David did some
major 23-24 mph pulls, 

vino and I were just wheel suckers and managed to hang on.

Jim




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to