Hey guys,

I won't be able to bike much next week due to Thanksgiving plans.  However, I'd 
love to get a long easy ride in.  I originally thought Wed. would be best.  But 
that would require a sitter.  Could either, or hopefully both, of you ride 
Tuesday instead?  Say, around 11:00?  (I'm open between 11:00 and 3:00pm.)  I 
could ride Monday, but that seems mighty close after the race for a long ride, 
even though it will be easy.

Any COWS interested in a ride up Red Oak way?  I stress, it will have to be 
easy as Mary and I will be recovering from our 1/2 marathon over the weekend.  
Tuesday is the goal date.

Kinnie


      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to