Starting my mid night shift Tues. night.Plan to ride when I get off.Then it 
will be bed time for me.

Chris H.




________________________________
From: Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]; Kim Benson <[email protected]>; 
Mary Whitwell <[email protected]>; Tracy Hicks <[email protected]>; 
Patti and Jeff Miller <[email protected]>; 
[email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2009 12:19:48 PM
Subject: [COWs] Wed.


Hey guys,
 
I'm riding Wed.  Sorry I can't join you tomorrow; sounds like a great ride.  
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in riding Wed?  I plan on riding 
about 1.75 hrs and I have to start about 10:00a.m. as I tutor at 1:00.  
Thursday I plan to ride ez for 1 hr.  I'm heading out at 11:00.  I would love 
to have company if anyone is interested.
 
Kinnie



      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

  • [COWs] Wed. Kinnie Pruden
    • [COWs] Re: Wed. Chris Hawley

Reply via email to