I'm a possible,
Jim

--- [email protected] wrote:

From: david caudle <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: Wednesday Lunch Box ride!
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:21:50 -0800 (PST)

looks like rain moving in around noon sat.
anyone up for a sat. morning ride, maybe 9:00?
I would like to get a 40+ mile ride in
 
David C.

--- On Tue, 2/10/09, Tim Lucas <[email protected]> wrote:
From: Tim Lucas <[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] Wednesday Lunch Box ride!
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 9:03 AM

Mike K., I & possibly David are riding 20 miles tomorrow from the YMCA at 12:15.  “Winter pace” 18 to 19 mph. 

 

C’mon, 74 degrees in February, You gotta ditch work!

Tim



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to