I've still got to go to the store.And I think you finished that last kick down 
Downing pretty strong.

Chris H.



----- Original Message ----
From: Tim & Susan <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 2:44:50 PM
Subject: [COWs] Re: Thanks


Great ride today!  A challenging wind makes recovery that much sweeter! 
These recovery drinks are going down way to easy as I'm sure it's 5 o'clock 
somewhere over the Atlantic.  Between fighting the wind and keeping up with 
Chris I needed an early start.

Tim



----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Chris Hawley" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 2:02 PM
Subject: [COWs] Thanks


>
>
> Thanks for the new route Tim.That was a lot of fun with some hard efforts 
> thrown at us from the wind today.Glad Ken could join us again.I think he's 
> starting to get thoughs base miles in now.
>
> Chris H.
>
>
>
>
>
> >
> 





      

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to