I can probably get up that way or Rocky Mount again.My wife is helping at 
school all week so most days are free for me.I have be at work by 3:30.

Chris H.




________________________________
From: Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 9:21:51 PM
Subject: [COWs] Re: day time rides this week.


Hey,  I recall seeing Chris as a spec as he climbed a very long hill leaving 
Tim and me panting in his dust.  Anyway, I'd love to ride Friday.  But I only 
want 2 hrs; no more 3 hr rides for me until race day!  Oh, and I surely hope 
it's not 3 hrs on race day.  9:00 or 10:00 works well for me; the earlier the 
better.  Where to meet?  Kinnie




________________________________
 From: Chris Hawley <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 12:35:08 PM
Subject: [COWs] day time rides this week.



Anyone available to ride this week.Looking to ride Tues. and Fri.40 to 50 
miles.Prefer 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. start time.I have to work at 4 p.m. this 
week.Plan to ride to work other days can switch my plans if need be.

Chris H.


      




      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to