May can do as well.

 

Ronnie Raper, CPA

Anthony & Tabb, PA

(252)237-0784

 

From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 1:46 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: Thursday afternoon ride

 

I'm in weather permitting

--- [email protected] wrote:

From: david caudle <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Thursday afternoon ride
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 07:28:28 -0700 (PDT)

I have got to get some miles in today 

if the weather holds I will head out after work

I am shooting for between 5 and 5:15 from the YMCA

anyone want to join me?

I want 30+ miles at least 

 

David C.

--- On Wed, 5/6/09, Mike Kinney <[email protected]> wrote:

        From: Mike Kinney <[email protected]>
        Subject: [COWs] Wed 05Apr2009 5:30 pm YMCA
        To: [email protected]
        Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 7:23 AM

        Get ready for some fun cycling tonight.  I am bringing my old bike, dog 
whacker stick (frame pump), and bike that rode through weeks of debris after 
hurricane Fran in Wake county.  

         

        I am bringing a great attitude.  God is providing 78°F with 12 mph 
breeze from the South.  There is a chance of a shower late in the ride.  See 
y'all behind the YMCA for the ride at 5:30 pm.  Mike Kinney

        
        
        
        

</DIV


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to