COOL! I would like to have a look at the other trail that Crystal Bruton was
telling me about.

The earlier the better for me and I want to try out my new clips now that I
can get my foot out!

 

 

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Whalen, Kevin
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 10:41 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: MTB ride?

 

Sounds like we might be going. Depends on how Ethan is feeling. What
day/time are you looking at? I'm testing a different brake setup and that
would be a perfect place to try it out.

 

--Kevin 

 

 

  _____  

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mark Fulford
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 9:42 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] MTB ride?

Anyone want to go ride buckhorn trail this weekend?

 

<BR
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. 
To post to this group, send email to [email protected] 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected] 
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~-----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to