I'm out for the Firecracker, but I might be able to make a 100k out of wilson 
on Sat. morning early if there is interest.  I like biscuits!
 
David C.

--- On Tue, 6/30/09, Ellis, Nick <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Ellis, Nick <[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] Re: Fw: more on the 8 year old
To: [email protected], "Patti and Jeff Miller" 
<[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 10:18 AM





What's the interest in the Firecracker in Cary for July 4?  If not, how about a 
doughnut or biscuit ride of 100k from Wilson?



From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kinnie Pruden
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 10:14 AM
To: [email protected]; Patti and Jeff Miller
Subject: [COWs] Fw: more on the 8 year old




Cool!  But what I want to know is, "Who is planning the group trip?!"  Kinnie



----- Forwarded Message ----
From: JEFF MILLER <[email protected]>
To: Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 9:58:20 PM
Subject: more on the 8 year old


#yiv1575585716 p {margin:0;}


http://www.fathersontour.com/





      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to