yes, it felt better.  Instead of being
25 utilitypoles behind on the last
airport rd hill.....I was only 24 utilitypoles
behind.  And one of those guys ahead of me
was on a single speed.  Boy, do I have some
work to do.  Got to learn pace & build muscle/
technique for hills.  Oh my.



 On Aug 7, 9:19 am, "Tim Lucas" <[email protected]> wrote:
> The rumor is true.  Surf dude is sporting new wheels.  The all carbon,
> black stealth bike had its maiden voyage this morning.  He left town
> peeling pavement feeling like a new man.  Bert, Jeff and I paced around
> this morning at 18/19 mph.  A little more work on the hills and I'm
> banking there will be payback.
>
> tim
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to