I'm in for tomorrow morning at 6.
 
Brian Gibson 
BB&T Leadership Development Program 
Business Leadership Development Associate
2400 Reynolda Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27106 
Ph: 336-734-0322 | Fax:  336-734-0117

________________________________

From: [email protected] on behalf of Glover, Jeff
Sent: Tue 8/25/2009 12:25 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: thurs---6am ride---oStrbks?




I am out on Thursdays during school.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of ssp
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 12:20 PM
To: CyclistsOfWilson-COWs
Subject: [COWs] thurs---6am ride---oStrbks?


....
....these back-to-back 6am rides are
starting to wear on this old body.
But if anyone wants to go wed I guess
i might try.  But for sure?
 a thurs 6am ride?









--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to