Yeah Kevin, 
Why do you even need trails?  I think I saw some scenes just like downtown 
Wilson.  If you could do these stunts during the Whirligig Festival, you would 
deserve top prize.  Go for it.


----- Original Message -----
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 07:11:52 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [COWs] FW: Fw: You've go to watch this - amazing




This is sick,
Kevin eat your heart out.

------- Original Message -------
>From    : JOHN U III KING[mailto:[email protected]]
Sent    : 9/27/2009 11:11:46 AM
To      : [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Cc      : [email protected]
Subject : FW: Fw: You've go to watch this - amazing

 

--- On Mon, 9/21/09, Jack Huss <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Jack Huss <[email protected]>
Subject: You've go to watch this - amazing
To: "Jack Huss" <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, September 21, 2009, 9:53 PM











All I can say is WOW…haven’t seen riding like this since I was a kid…a little 
slow at first but 
hang with it…

 

 

Click here: NEWS DEFAULT VIRAL ST_UIP








= 

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature 
database 4445 
(20090921) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com






--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to