I didn’t mean for this video to get out yet! I have been practicing and had a guy shoot the video. I was going to just take Kevin out on the trails and surprise him
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Cox Dodge Body Shop Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 1:04 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [COWs] Re: FW: Fw: You've go to watch this - amazing I know you're busy at work but this is cool. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Vicky and Bill" <[email protected]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 8:55 AM Subject: [COWs] Re: FW: Fw: You've go to watch this - amazing I think Jim's talking about this: http://link.brightcove.com:80/services/player/bcpid1137883380?bctid=21337502001 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ronnie Raper" <[email protected]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 8:04 AM Subject: [COWs] Re: FW: Fw: You've go to watch this - amazing > No link?? > > Ronnie Raper, CPA > Anthony & Tabb, PA > (252)237-0784 > > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of > [email protected] > Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 7:31 AM > To: [email protected] > Subject: [COWs] FW: Fw: You've go to watch this - amazing > > > > > This is sick, > Kevin eat your heart out. > > ------- Original Message ------- > From : JOHN U III KING[mailto:[email protected]] > Sent : 9/27/2009 11:11:46 AM > To : [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] > Cc : [email protected] > Subject : FW: Fw: You've go to watch this - amazing > > > > --- On Mon, 9/21/09, Jack Huss <[email protected]> wrote: > > > From: Jack Huss <[email protected]> > Subject: You've go to watch this - amazing > To: "Jack Huss" <[email protected]> > Date: Monday, September 21, 2009, 9:53 PM > > > > > > > > > > > > All I can say is WOW…haven’t seen riding like this since I was a kid…a > little slow at first but > hang with it… > > > > > > Click here: NEWS DEFAULT VIRAL ST_UIP > > > > > > > > > = > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus > signature database 4445 > (20090921) __________ > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. > > http://www.eset.com > > > > > > > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
