Tim, I'd love to join you tomorrow but we "bankers" have to work tomorrow. I've enjoyed reading the recent ride reports. I am with you in spirit.
SteveS. ________________________________ From: Tim & Susan <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Wed, December 23, 2009 10:47:58 PM Subject: [COWs] Christmas Eve Ride! BTW this is a "Christmas Eve" ride, not a "Holiday" ride! I will have post ride "Pumpkin Cupcakes" that my wife Susan made and beverages for those riding tomorrow at 1:30 from old Starbucks! A 1.5 hour ride will burn off around 1200 calories. That means you can sample multiple deserts on Christmas Eve. Think about it! Tim --You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
