I'm sitting here with a serious sinus headache and an aching body and staring 
out the window at a perfectly beautiful morning.  Life is sometimes not fair!  
I've been pushing my sick body for almost two weeks now and I think I've 
finally lost the battle.  Have a good, safe ride.  And I hope to catch you next 
week.
 
John,  I'm trying hard to work out attending that brevet on April 10.  I'd love 
to do it.
 
kp

--- On Fri, 3/26/10, Lucas <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Lucas <[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] Friday Ride?
To: "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, March 26, 2010, 8:29 AM


KP, John?
I'm thinking of cruising out around 10:30 for ~30.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.




      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to