Its really not that bad…. Just out 3 weeks or so.. The film would have been priceless!
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of ssp Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 5:05 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [COWs] ride report for Greenville MTB ... .....dude. Sorry to hear about your mishap. hope you're not laid up too long. at least you can type. On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 4:50 PM, Mark Fulford <[email protected]> wrote: By request of Kim I send this here for her viewing -----Original Message----- From: Mark Fulford [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 3:01 PM To: '[email protected]' Subject: ride report for Greenville Not sure whats up with this email... it doesn’t appear it make it through. So if you get it twice, im sorry... well not really but...:) After playing that whole debacle in my head… lots of things were wrong. 1. Speed. Not enough and so I was pumping up to the ramp and had a bad line. 2. Watching Kevin's line to see how much speed I needed…. Never jumped it and wanted to see the landing watching him, so I would know what to expect. 3. Not picking my line and letting the bike take care of me. 4. Not having it on film! 5. not bailing and knowing I should!≪ hardheaded or stupid… you be the judge. 6. Bending up my bike and cutting short the ride for everyone! 7. Trying to figure out how to get around telling Kim. 8. Having to ride out with no front brake and a broken shoulder! Priceless. Thanks to Kevin and Derrick for beating my bike into submission so I could ride out. The beatings will continue until moral improves. Just sayin. I feel pretty good but it hurts a little. Not much range of motion. BIG GRIN! m -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] <mailto:cyclistsofwilson-cows%[email protected]> . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.437 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2771 - Release Date: 03/26/10 07:33:00 -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
