Wow! Super ride!
David, Matt, Tim & Tim.
We cruised out Horne's Church Rd. to Liles Rd. (David's warm up)
Intervals on Liles and N.C. 97 to RM/Wilson airport.
Tim & Tim just sitting in the back while David rockets 28 mph sprints.
Awesome!!  Yoo-hoo!
Tim S. peels off on London Church bypassing the last sprint.
David finishes his work and now Matt and I hunting for green sign sprints.
Dang, Matt gets the first sprint.  It takes me too long to get up to speed.
I know where the Elm City sign is so that one is mine!
Matt nails another one.  I never saw it.  (my excuse!)
Since I loose the green jersey, I go for poka dot jersey on the last Lake 
Wilson Rd. hill.
Testosterone is off the charts!
We were like kids on the playground.
Thanks David for the wild ride down N.C. 97.
If you can't tell this report is influenced by recovery drinks!
speaking of....
tim


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to