Every now and then I find the cows email in my spambox also..

 

No worries... 

 

Mark C. Fulford

Ballistics Technology International, LTD.

PO BOX 2512

511 Goldsboro Street NE

Wilson, NC 27894

252-205-1038 cell

252-360-1650 office

252-281-5627 fax

 <http://www.ballisticstech.com/products/shoothouses.htm>
http://www.ballisticstech.com/products/shoothouses.htm

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kinnie Pruden
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 3:09 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] spam

 


I'm just curious.  Is there any reason my email to Cows is ending up in
spam?  Have I been black-balled?  kp

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.437 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2820 - Release Date: 04/19/10
06:31:00

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to