shoot, why not start it in new jersey.
 
Nick Ellis
Poyner Spruill, LLP
252-972-7115
22-452-2127 (cell)
 

________________________________

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Ken Langley
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 5:06 PM
To: Cows
Subject: RE: [COWs] A Clarification



 Wll said.
 
PEACE!
 
now  on with the Giro.....in Amsterdam!(?)

________________________________

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] A Clarification
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 12:05:00 -0400

I am afraid that I did not speak clearly in my response to the political
post.  I wanted to say two things: 

1)  Most importantly, I do not want to discuss politics with the CoWs
over email.  I spend too much of my professional life dealing with
politics.  In this space and with this group of people, I simply want to
ride and learn more about cycling.  I reserve professional and parts of
my public life for political discourse.  If people want to discuss
politics, I suggest they start a blog.  

2) I objected to the nature of the forwarded message, not the political
position.  I did not intend to take a position for again gun control.
While I passionately hold many political ideas that I like to vigorously
and rationally discuss, I do not currently  have an opinion on gun
control.  The nature of the post offended me.  In my opinion, it was not
informative, logical, deliberate or helpful to the gun control
discussion.  It simply expressed one persons unprocessed fears, and
attempted to spread that fear through misinformation.  We need more
reasoned discourse in our nation, and I encourage all parties to engage
in a robust conversation rooted in commitment to country, reason, and
respect for the opinions of others.  Regardless of what the current
political landscape may suggest, we are all in this together,
republicans and democrats, liberals and conservative, gun toters and
tree hugging pacifists.

I hope my position is a little clearer.

By the way, the Tour of Italy started today.



Thanks,
Joshua








Rev. Joshua M.K. Goocey
Senior Minister
First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
207 Tarboro St. N.
Wilson, NC 27896
[email protected]

Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act
rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those
because we have acted rightly. 
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a
habit.  Will Durant, The Story of Philosophy


        
        
        



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


Please consider the environment before printing

***********

This electronic communication (including attachments) may contain attorney 
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the named 
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from 
disseminating, distributing or copying this communication. If you have received 
this communication in error, please immediately notify us by return message or 
by telephone at 919.783.6400 and delete this communication from your system. 
Thank you.

ANY STATEMENTS REGARDING TAX MATTERS HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS, CANNOT 
be relied upon by any person to avoid tax penalties and are not intended to be 
used or referred to in any marketing or promotional materials. Poyner & Spruill 
LLP does not and will not impose any limitation on disclosure of the tax 
treatment or the tax structure of any transactions relating to this matter.

***********


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to