Where was your team car?

On Jun 3, 6:31 am, Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have a dentist apptmnt right in the middle of my day today.  I rode 
> yesterday and had a flat on Watson Seed.  At first I couldn't get the tire 
> off.  Then I couldn't get it back on!  A nice man on a motorcycle stopped to 
> help.  (There were other offers for help that I declined.)  Motorcycle man 
> got the tire back on and advised me not to pinch the tube when I was putting 
> in air (CO2).  Is that an issue with motorcycles too?  :)
>  
> I'm not riding tomorrow due to school functions but plan to ride 100+ 
> Saturday with Winslow (our resident Ironman-in-training).  If anyone is 
> interested in joining us I'd be glad to get the details and pass them on (I 
> may do that anyway, just in case).  Winslow will probably maintain an 
> 18-20mph pace.
>  
> Happy riding, kp
>
> --- On Wed, 6/2/10, Lucas <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> From: Lucas <[email protected]>
> Subject: [COWs] Re: Wed. ride
> To: "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" <[email protected]>
> Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 7:52 AM
>
> KP:
> I didn't even bring a bike today.
> meetings at lunch & work is piled up from being gone a couple days.
> I'm just hoping I can ride after work today.
> I'd be game tomorrow, I think!
> tim
>
> On Jun 1, 4:45 pm, Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Hey,  Anyone riding tomorrow?  I'm aiming for 50 ml starting around 10:30 
> > or 11:00.  kp
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group 
> athttp://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to