I am in!  Ride about an hour to hour and half?

Jeff

Jeff Glover
Vice President
Exception Services Support
(252)246-2562
Mail Code 100-99-15-12
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 3:08 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [COWs] wed. night ride

Anyone interested in riding tomorrow morning?  It is light enough at
5:45 so I'd like to go as close to that time as possible.  I'm not
looking to hammer bc I can't.  I haven't been on my bike since buckhorn.
Sent from my BlackBerry(r) wireless device from U.S. Cellular

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Davis <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 07:20:05 
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [COWs] wed. night ride


Chris was kind enough to pull as I am still recovering from a chest cold
and the double metric century.
The tail wind on airport finally got to Chris, he was well on the way to
a 30 mph climb up Target hill
when his chain came off and an insane climb became somewhat sane.  Easy
cruse down airport,
on W Nash he opend up at least 24 mph into a 15 mph head wind, he is a
beast.
Jim

> -----Original Message----- 
> From: Chris Hawley <[email protected]> 
> To: [email protected] 
> Date: 06/10/10 00:16 
> Subject: [COWs] wed. night ride 
> 
> Jim and I were the only 2 to show up. I'm slightly disappointed. Wed.
night rides used to be the hammer session of the week.... Good ride
though. Did the lunch box route. All head wind or cross wind until we
headed back into Wilson on Wilson Christian / Airport Rd.....
> 
> Chris H.
> 
> 
>      
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to