Goal was to do 60 miles today which would be my longest ride yet. 58 to 97, 
Liles Rd, through Bailey on 581 to 42. Took 42, St. Rose Ch Rd, Old Raleigh Rd, 
Lamm, Merck, Bloomery, Packhouse, back to 58, Lake Wilson, went through Elm 
City to East Langley to some other road on the figure 8 route. Turned around 
back to East Langley and came back home via Lake Wilson. I'm bad for staying 
Fueled and hydrated, so I worked on that today. Not sure if it helped a whole 
lot. Finished with 63 miles. All in all, good ride I guess. One dog and the 
heat wasn't too bad. Tyler
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to