James
Thank you for your kind words and I'm glad to hear your granddaughter enjoyed 
it 
and is looking forward to the next event.  I was so happy it went well and all 
the kids had a blast.  I have also had a few kids ask me it we will have 
another 
Tri next year....yes that is the plan and I will start working on it soon.  The 
event could not have been so successful without all the wonderful volunteers 
and 
all their hard work.  I would love to see more CoWs out there next year.  

We had 50 participants this year...lets double that next year. :-)
DC



________________________________
From: CenturyLink Customer <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, August 24, 2010 9:04:30 PM
Subject: [COWs] Kids In Training triathlon

David Caudle,

Congratulations on such a successful triathlon last Saturday.  The event was 
handled exceedingly well especially for a first time event.  It was setup well 
and the volunteers did a fine job.  

the event was also very rewarding, especially for the children, but also for 
the 
parents and grandparents.  There were some very proud people there and everyone 
seemed to be having lots of fun.  Five minutes after the event was over, my 
granddaughter, Hannah, was talking about what she will do different next year.

Looks like this needs to be an annual event.  What say you?

Thanks for arranging this event.

James Lamm

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to