The Bgroup rode this morning at 7 to Middlesex, back to Bailey and back to 
Wilson via Old Smithfield and HCR, 58 for 45 miles.

Bert,
I have a Bike/Pedestrian Advisory Board meeting Tuesday at 5:30 pm and thus 
won't be able to ride that afternoon.  If not raining, I may ride Tuesday 
morning from my house - time is flexible - join me if you will.  Don't know 
whether Susan will be riding that afternoon or not.

Because the days are getting shorter, Susan and I decided to ride Thursday at 
5:45 pm assuming it isn't raining.  We'd love to have you and others join us.

James

----- Original Message -----
From: ssp <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 11:07:32 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [COWs] Weekend Rides !!! CNC !!!

....
....dude,  this is awesome of yours and the rest of thecow's dedication to the 
CNC.  I dream that 1 day.......wishing the best for all of a wonderful ride.
if susan and james want to ride tues/thurs fromcloverdale we can continue next 
week.  I hope tojoin in  if they want to ride.  Mention it to susanand james 
will see this...and we can continue the BCtradition.....sans a few.




On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 6:56 AM, Tim & Susan <[email protected]> wrote:
That's why I'm taking the single speed 
!And a good pair of walking shoes ! ----- Original Message ----- From:Kinnie 
  PrudenTo:[email protected]: Friday, September 24, 
2010 6:28 
  AMSubject: Re: [COWs] Weekend Rides !!! CNC 
  !!!
100K a day?  That's pretty tame for you is it 
        not?  Be safe, have a great ride.  kp

--- On Thu, 
        9/23/10, Tim & Susan <[email protected]> 
        wrote:

From: 
          Tim & Susan <[email protected]>
Subject: 
          [COWs] Weekend Rides !!! CNC !!!
To: [email protected]
Date: 
          Thursday, September 23, 2010, 8:49 PM

Some of us will be traveling to 
          the BIG house in Asheville Saturday for CNC.  Pete, Steve 
          B., Alan and I and a couple others from Wilson County.  You can 
          think us for all the rain in store for next week.  This is the 
          12th year of CNC (Cycle North Carolina) 7 days of cycling from 
          the mountains to the coast averaging 100K per day.  1200 riders 
          from 37 different states including California and Hawaii signed up 
          this year.  This will be Pete's 11th consecutive venture across 
          the state on CNC.  He missed the very first CNC and has made 
          every one since.  I'm practicing up tonight with several recovery 
          drinks and a ice cream chaser.  I think I'm ready! Tim-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed 
          to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this 
          group, send email to [email protected].
To 
          unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
          [email protected].
For more 
          options, visit this group at 
          http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
  Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send 
  email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this 
  group, send email to 
  [email protected].
For more options, visit 
  this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


-- 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.

To post to this group, send email to [email protected].

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].


For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



-- 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.

To post to this group, send email to [email protected].

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].


For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to