...thanks for sharing james!



On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:55 AM, CenturyLink Customer <
[email protected]> wrote:

> I got tired of the pit bulls dogs on Old Bailey Road threatening me every
> time I ride there, so I called the Nash County animal control yesterday and
> reported the problems. They stated they would look into the matter.  If any
> of you continue to have problems with these dogs, I suggest that you call
> and report it too--strength in numbers.  Their tel. # is 459-9855.
>
> Also, you may have seen the notice about peopleforbikes.org in the recent
> Performance Bike mailer or in e-mails from the League of American
> Bicyclists.  With the tight economy, we don't want our representatives,
> congressmen, and senators to lose sight of biking for transportation, for
> health benefits, etc. going forward so. I pledged--so did Lance.  You can
> too--check out this link--strength in numbers.
>
> "Bikes Belong is one of the greatest supporters of the League, and we thank
> you for responding to our e-mail last week asking for your support for
> peopleforbikes.org. If you didn't see the e-mail or need a reminder, at
> the 2010 Bike Summit Bikes Belong launched their new campaign People for
> Bikes to unite one million voices to improve bicycling in the United States.
> We encourage you to sign the pledge and raise your voice in support of
> bicycling."
>
> James
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Tim & Susan <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:23:14 -0400 (EDT)
> Subject: [COWs] Tuesday Evening Ride Report !!!
>
>
> The gang assembles at OSB for another chase the sun
> home event.  Kim, Dana, Jim, Ralph, Tim S., surfdude and I cruise for 23
> miles to near Sims and back.  I, not wanting the headwinds, meander
> out front for the first pull leaving the headwinds for surfdude
> whom does a swell job.  Brisk pace throughout the ride.  I have a
> little fun on Packhouse as is typical on a CoW ride.  I'm cruising 27 mph
> and I take a peak in the mirror and notice a couple guys off the back, then
> I
> notice Dana is still there tucked in ready for more, which I don't have as
> Jim
> and Tim S. battle for the sprint points. Wednesday morning ride in
> Nashville.
> 8:30 am35 mile loop Looks like 5 riders so far  One day I'm going back to
> work
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
>
> To post to this group, send email to
> [email protected].
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<cyclistsofwilson-cows%[email protected]>
> .
>
>
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<cyclistsofwilson-cows%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to