Your response to the situation made all the difference. Congratulations.

 

Jeff 

________________________________

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Bob Luppino
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 4:38 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Bob L's Crash

 

I just wanted to let the group know that Farmer Bailey sent a check to
cover my trashed helmet.  I'm a little surprised given the family
reputation, but happy that I won't have to get Nick involved.

 

I will also likely miss the Whirlygig ride Saturday because of work.  My
Midnight to 10 AM schedule on Saturday is not conducive to doing a
metric century.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to