...

....apprentice in sign placement/pickup last year
and will be glad to do the same this year.






On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 9:11 AM, Lucas <[email protected]> wrote:

> I can help with signs Friday afternoon.
>
> tim
>
>
> On Nov 3, 7:13 am, Jim Davis <[email protected]> wrote:
> > 5:00 OSB  but don't wait if I don't get there, faculty meeting today.
> > 7:00 Agave Grill whirli-gig planning.
> >
> > I need volunteers to help put out signs, I will have signs and que sheets
> at Wells onn Friday
> > can be picked up anytime.  I will be at OSB 3:30 Friday to start.
> > Thanks,
> > Jim
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<cyclistsofwilson-cows%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to