I'll be there!!!

I need 48 miles tomorrow for 13,000. 

I'll work afterwards!




  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Kinnie Pruden 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 7:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [COWs] Re: Thursday


        O.K.  I'm a little confused.  There's an 8:00 ride in Wilson from OSB.  
Tim L. is in.  And, there's a noon ride in "Rocky Mount."  Tim L. is in.  (How 
am I doing so far?)  So, I'm assuming Tim L. is not working tomorrow.   Cool!

        So, how about the noon ride meet at my house?  2123 N. Old Carriage Rd. 
- in the field.
        Jarryd, (and anyone else) if you can join us, my house is located on 
Old Carriage Rd 1.2 miles North after crossing over Hwy 64.  Again, my ride 
will be easy.

        kp

        --- On Wed, 11/10/10, Tim & Susan <[email protected]> wrote:


          From: Tim & Susan <[email protected]>
          Subject: Re: [COWs] Re: Thursday
          To: [email protected]
          Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 5:38 PM


          I'll be there!!!


          ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Sharp" <[email protected]>
          To: <[email protected]>
          Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 5:09 PM
          Subject: Re: [COWs] Re: Thursday


          OSB at 8am

          ----- Original Message -----
          From: [email protected] 
<[email protected]>
          To: CyclistsOfWilson-COWs <[email protected]>
          Sent: Wed Nov 10 16:09:06 2010
          Subject: [COWs] Re: Thursday

          Deal me in !!!

          On Nov 10, 2:43 pm, Tim <[email protected]> wrote:
          > Anyone up for a 30-40 mile Veteran's Day ride tomorrow morning? 8am?

          -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
          To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected].
          To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
          For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

          -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
          To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected].
          To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
          For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



          -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
          To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected].
          To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
          For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

       



  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to