LOL!  Yeah, my question was kind'a rhetorical.  And I failed to mention I've 
eaten enough to sink a ship since my ride.  Fun's over, got to eat smart now, 
holiday's are coming!  kp

--- On Sun, 11/14/10, Tim & Susan <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Tim & Susan <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [COWs] 200K Ride Report !!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 9:38 PM



Calorie count?  I dunno, but I crushed 750 calories at mile 38.
 
 
 
 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Kinnie Pruden 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: [COWs] 200K Ride Report !!!






Ahhhh!  I started out at about 8:20a.m. Saturday morning.  I ate 1/4 of a 
Hammer oatmeal and raisin bar every 15 to 25 min.s.  After consuming two whole 
bars in approximately three hours I took a few swigs of Perpetuem, cafe latte 
flavor.  Unfortunately the Perpetuem was not going down well on this ride.  
After a brief restroom break and clothing change I enjoyed a vanilla and then 
an apple-cinnamon gel at 30 to 45 min. intervals.  Water was my chaser 
throughout the 5 and 1/2 hours, official time 5:29:05.  Total calories 
consumed:  about 700 to 750.  :)  Tim, do you have a calorie count on that ride 
of yours?
kp  
--- On Sun, 11/14/10, Tim & Susan <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Tim & Susan <[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] 200K Ride Report !!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 5:54 PM





C'mon not again!
Beautiful day on the asphalt
Let's see.  KP cruised 112 miles Saturday in 5hrs, 30min. avg about 20.3mph.
I just cruised 125 miles today in 8hrs, 30 min. avg about 15mph.  But here lies 
the difference.  At mile 38 the crew stopped at a country grill in Dunn and we 
feasted on sausage, eggs and a biscuit chased with a yoo-hoo.  Let me see KP 
try that one.  Mile 62 we stop at Subway in Tarheel for sandwiches, chips, a 
gallon of tea and throw in one of those cookies for good measure.  Jerry and I 
leave our fellow riders behind because we desire more food time.  Mile 86 Jerry 
and I stop at Andy's in Stedman for our traditional chocolate shake.  Honey 
would you like whip cream and a cherry with that.  "Why I didn't  just ride 86 
miles for a naked milkshake, of course!!!  I dunno, we stopped again for 
yoo-hoo and little debbie back in Dunn and arrived back in Benson at mile 125 
in 8hrs, 30min.  What a day to rack up some miles.  Time for a couple recovery 
drinks.
 
tim
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to