Ok, just post a time, I'm free to ride anytime. It might be nice to let it warm 
up a bit.

Sent from my wireless mobile

On Nov 26, 2010, at 2:51 PM, david caudle <[email protected]> wrote:

> Not sure what time I will be riding yet Kim.  I have to get to Dons and get a 
> tube before I can do anything...another flat this week.  I'm thinking about 
> heading out 9 or 10 for 30-40 miles if I can get to Dons before he closes 
> today.   
> DC
> 
> From: Kim Benson <[email protected]>
> To: "[email protected]" 
> <[email protected]>
> Sent: Fri, November 26, 2010 1:44:14 PM
> Subject: [COWs] Damage Control
> 
> Mooo. Ride time for tomorrow? 
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to