I'm in too.

-----Original Message----- From: david caudle
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2010 5:56 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [COWs] sat morning ride

I plan to ride at 10am from osb for 30-40 miles. Ill be on my "rainy day" bike so if you show up please take it easy on me.
I think Tim L. And Kim are in.
DC

On Fri Nov 26th, 2010 4:46 PM EST Tim & Susan wrote:

I'm game for the ride tomorrow morning.

DC, if you miss Don, I can fix u up with a tube.

tim


----- Original Message ----- From: david caudle
 To: [email protected]
 Sent: Friday, November 26, 2010 2:51 PM
 Subject: Re: [COWs] Damage Control


Not sure what time I will be riding yet Kim. I have to get to Dons and get a tube before I can do anything...another flat this week. I'm thinking about heading out 9 or 10 for 30-40 miles if I can get to Dons before he closes today.
 DC




------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 From: Kim Benson <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
 Sent: Fri, November 26, 2010 1:44:14 PM
 Subject: [COWs] Damage Control

 Mooo. Ride time for tomorrow?


-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.





-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.






--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to