I ended up taking the day off because John o., I & others are riding a 200K on 
Christmas Eve.  Plus, you guys wore me out yesterday.

tim



  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: david caudle 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 2:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [COWs] Thurs ride


  well Ronnie is the first nut to pos that he was out there today...
  Tim..how about you? I'm sure your crazy a** was out there at some point? 
  I could hardly keep my car on the road....no way i was going to get on my bike
  DC




------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
  To: [email protected]
  Sent: Thu, December 23, 2010 1:24:27 PM
  Subject: [COWs] Thurs ride

  Short ride today. Winds brutal. 'nuff said.

  Ronnie

  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.





  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to