Glad to have you!  See you at 8.

From: Derek Belhumeur 
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 7:47 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [COWs] Saturday Morning Ride?

      That'd be nice.  My wife just brought to my attention that we have to be 
out the door by 9:30 tomorrow morning, so, I have to make sure that I'm back by 
9:15 here at the house.  I didn't realize that until she said something just 
now.  I'm more than happy to tag along for about fifteen miles or so though.  
It's better than nothing for me, especially since I just got a brand new 
Windsor Knight yesterday and finished getting it all assembled today and am 
just dying to take it out.

      --- On Fri, 3/4/11, Bob Luppino <[email protected]> wrote:


        From: Bob Luppino <[email protected]>
        Subject: Re: [COWs] Saturday Morning Ride?
        To: [email protected]
        Date: Friday, March 4, 2011, 7:37 PM


        Derek,

        Jeff and I are heading out from OSB at 8.  The pace will be around 18.  
I’d like to go further than 30, but I could always go out for more miles after 
we finish.  Feel free to join us.



        From: Derek Belhumeur 
        Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 7:32 PM
        To: [email protected] 
        Subject: [COWs] Saturday Morning Ride?

              Anybody up for an 8:00 AM "B" group ride holding 16-21 mph for 
about 25 or 30 miles? 

        -- 
        You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
        To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected].
        To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
        For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

        -- 
        You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
        To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected].
        To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
        For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
     

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to