I hate to throw this one out there being a cyclist and all, but, I will 
anyways.  I'M DOWN LIKE FOUR FLAT TIRES!

--- On Tue, 3/8/11, Bob Dillon <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Bob Dillon <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [COWs] Bike MS
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 9:42 PM






The ride is early September.  Two day ride in New Bern with different routes 
and distances offered.  I am sure you would want to do the back to back 
centuries.  Well supported ride and a lot of socializing with fellow riders. 
 
Bob
 

From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Derek Belhumeur
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 7:49 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [COWs] Bike MS
 




When's the ride... I might like to get in on that action.

--- On Tue, 3/8/11, Bob Dillon <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Bob Dillon <[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] Bike MS
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 7:28 PM



In case anyone is interested in doing the Bike MS.  If you are, I suggest you 
join Team CBC (check out Teamcbc.com).  If you’re not riding, you can always 
sponsor another rider (subtle hint).

For information about multiple sclerosis or the National MS Society, please 
visit www.nationalmsssociety.org. For more information about Bike MS, please 
visit www.msbike.org.
Click here to visit my personal page.
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to