Dang I can't get away with anything...I'll be sure to give back all my awards, 
prizes and money
DC
Hope the police department is not checking up on us at the 5k tomorrow 
morning....I'll just tell them my name is NY Jon Sadowits

 



________________________________
From: Jim Davis <[email protected]>
To: COWS <[email protected]>
Sent: Fri, April 8, 2011 3:29:15 PM
Subject: [COWs] COWS beware


This explains DC's amazing rides, especially after a 10/14 mile run.

US masters champion suspended for steroid: 
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/us-masters-champion-suspended-for-steroid



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to