Do you have details on the ride routes?

-----Original Message----- From: Kim Benson
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 10:55 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Saturday ride in Williamsburg

Today I found a shop ride to join up with. The web site stated this was an "A" ride, and since they also have "A+" rides I thought I was going to be ok. Well, cyclists lie, they just do. These guys took off at 21-22 and did not let up! I stayed with them as long as I could in the rolling hills of Virginia, which I am sure were very scenic. I had to eventually drop back but there was a Jim in the group! He stayed with me as the other guys (all in sponsored team kits) rolled away.

It was a gorgeous ride once we slowed down a little. Traffic was awesome, we had bike lanes for the majority of the ride. I highly recommend bringing your bike if you are ever in Williamsburg.


Sent from my wireless mobile

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to