Wow...a true hammer ride it was. Turbo Dan, Jon and DC headed out from checkers at 6pm and it was on. Up 58 to bend of the river, after that we were goin too fast for me to remember the roads. Worked our way out to 301 some how and through elm city and over to lake wilson. Jon started the race down lake wilson at 22-23...but when Dan got out front it went to 24-25....he was on tonight. Dan pulls of off at Tilghman and DC and Jon keep goin. Jon took the last hill on wilson. I thought we were goin to finish with a 22 avg but just could not get there...21.8 was all we had tonight....well all they had. I was not much help. DC
On Wed May 4th, 2011 3:46 PM EDT [email protected] wrote: >NY jon is in or that would be PJ as DC has nicknamed this cold weather former >NY'er > >Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless > >-----Original message----- >From: david caudle <[email protected]> >To: [email protected] >Sent: Wed, May 4, 2011 15:21:56 GMT+00:00 >Subject: Re: Fwd: [COWs] Wed ride > >NO...not from the YMCA. there might be others riding but not sure. I plan to >leave from Checkers on Nash at 6pm if the weather clears. It will be a 19-20+ >pace for 25+ miles >DC > > > > >________________________________ >From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> >To: COWs <[email protected]> >Sent: Wed, May 4, 2011 11:08:37 AM >Subject: Re: Fwd: [COWs] Wed ride > >is the lunchbox ride on for 12 today? > >Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry >________________________________ > >From: david caudle <[email protected]> >Sender: [email protected] >Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 15:33:24 -0700 (PDT) >To: <[email protected]> >ReplyTo: [email protected] >Subject: Re: Fwd: [COWs] Wed ride > >60% chance of rain tomorrow >looks like better chance in the morning and early afternoon so I will probably >wait til 6pm to ride from checkers. I will post for sure tomorrow afternoon >after I see what weather is doing. > > > > >________________________________ >From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> >To: COWs <[email protected]> >Sent: Tue, May 3, 2011 5:32:35 PM >Subject: Re: Fwd: [COWs] Wed ride > >I would like to but it is my 1st ride with cows. Will there be others because >I >do not know the routes yall ride. > > >Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry >________________________________ > >From: ssp <surfsalterpath@gmail. > >-- >You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. >To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >[email protected]. >For more options, visit this group at >http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
